Islamabad United vs Lahore Qalandars live streaming, Prediction 14th Feb 2019

The 1st match of PSL 2019 is going to be played between Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalandars. CricStands has always been trying to put in more and more efforts to bring our valuable viewers as much accurate and authentic information as we can so that we will have your trust.

ISLAMABAD UNITED WON BY 5 WICKETS 

Our visitors are very dear to us. Therefore we have decided to share with you all the information related to the PSL 2019 1st Match.

All the information you are looking for, we have it here for you. Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalander live streaming, live score, match predictions.

What else you want to read? This article is all about the Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalanders Live Score and also we have decided to share with your match predictions looking at the strengths and weakness of the two teams.

Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalandars Match Details

Match Date: February 14, 2019.

Day: Thursday

Time: 10 PM (Pakistan Standard Time)

Venue: Dubai (Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai)

You can check out the complete PSL 2019 Schedule by clicking on the link provided.

ISLAMABAD UNITED WON THE OPENING MATCH OF THE PSL 2019

LAHORE QALANDARS LOST THE 1ST MATCH OF PSL 2019

Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalandars Live Streaming

 IU vs Lahore Qalandars Match Toss 

The toss will be updated Live

IU vs LQ Match Details

We are going to share with you all the important updates and information related to the official broadcasters and official live streaming providers of the PSL 2019. PSL 2019 live streaming rights are most probably expected to be provided to the Cricket Gateway.

Well, there is no official news till now. For your convenience, we have shared a very useful article in which we have given the details of the PSL Live Streaming 2019. You must find all the information related to Islamabad United and Lahore Qalander Live streaming.

Never miss any single moment of the cricket especially when it comes to the most sizzling league of Pakistan i.e Pakistan Super League 2019. The league is going to start on Feb 14, 2019. A sizzling PSL Opening Ceremony is expected to take place at 8.30 PM followed by the regular start of the tournament. Catch the action live from Dubai.

Check out Complete PSL Schedule

Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalandars Live Score

CricStands aims that the visitors always remain updated with the live updates that are happening in the grounds on the cricket. We aim to cover live match details of most amazing cricket events happening all around the globe.

Islamabad United vs Lahore Qalanders live score information is provided in the site. You will be updated with a ball by ball coverage live score of Islamabad United vs Lahore Qalanders.

Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalandars Match Preview

The 1st match of any tournament is always gonna be an exciting encounter as both the teams always try to take the benefit of the situation. Islamabad United is the 2 times champions teams with the most pleasant experiences of the PSL.

On the other hand, Lahore Qalanders is yet to impress the fans. The performance in the previous 3 seasons of PSL was really disappointing.

The CEO of Lahore Qalanders seems to be the most passionate about cricket but unfortunately, he has to face disappointment on all occasions.

Before we move to the Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalanders Match Preview, it is very important for us to have the key players of both the teams.

Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalandars playing 11

Islamabad United Players List 2019
Retained players:

  • Luke Ronchi
  • Shadab Khan
  • Faheem Ashraf
  • Asif Ali
  • Mohammad Sami
  • Rumman Raees
  • Hussain Talat
  • Waqas Masood
  • Sahibzada Farhan
  • Zafar Gohar

Draft picks:

  • Ian Bell – Diamond
  • Samit Patel – Gold
  • Phil Salt – Gold
  • Cameron Delport – Silver
  • Muhammad Musa – Emerging
  • Nasir Nawaz – Emerging
  • Wayne Parnell – Supplementary Pick
  • Amad Butt – Supplementary Pick
  • Rizwan Hussain – Supplementary Pick
  • Zahir Khan – Supplementary Pick

Lahore Qalandars squad 2019 – Draft Picks

  • AB De Villiers – Platinum
  • Muhammad Hafeez – Platinum
  • Carlos Braithwaite – Diamond
  • Corey Anderson – Diamond
  • Sandeep Lamichhane – Gold
  • Haris Sohail – Silver
  • Mohammad Imran – Emerging
  • Umair Masood – Emerging
  • Maaz Khan – Emerging
  • Brendan Taylor – Silver (Supplementary)
  • Gohar Ali – Emerging (Supplementary)
  • Harris Rauf – Emerging ( Supplementary)
  • Aizaz Cheema – Supplementary

Lahore Qalandars squad 2019 – Player retention list

  • Fakhar Zaman
  • Yasir Shah
  • Shaheen Shah Afridi (Ambassador)
  • Anton Devcich
  • Rahat Ali
  • Agha Salman
  • Sohail Akhtar
  • Hassan Khan

Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalandars Match Predictions

It is not going to be easy to predict this match. At this stage, both teams are quite strong and fully charged. Both Islamabad United and Lahore Qalanders have played extremely interesting matches against each other.

Both the teams have a very strong rivalry. But the sports should have to be taken in a positive passion. Whenever these 2 teams have played against each other, the matches very deeply interesting and the results were quite amazing. Both teams are balanced with an all-rounder, strong National and International Players.

Win-Loss Chances

 Islamabad United – 70% chances of winning    Lahore Qalanders – 30 % chances of winning 

Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalandars Highlights

We fully understand that you will be desperately waiting for the match highlights immediately after the match. Don’t worry. Keep on checking our psl live streaming page where you will find the links to the Match Highlights page.

If you want to check the direct highlights page you can check here. Here we would like to add a very important disclaimer.

We don’t have any right to share the content. The reason is that the Islamabad United vs Lahore Qalanders highlight is the property of Pakistan Cricket Board.

We will take you to the link which is officially providing the match highlights.

CricStands respect the privacy policy of the business and we are fully aware of our professional, moral responsibilities. We believe in fair business practices.

You must be searching for the following information.

Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalandars live updates

Live Updates of Islamabad united vs Lahore Qalanders will be provided during the match. So stay tuned to CricStand for Islamabad United vs Lahore Qalanders live updates.

Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalandars Match Preview

The match between Islamabad vs Lahore Qalanders is going to be the sizzler. As it is the start of the tournament so both the teams’ vs definitely want to take advantage of the situation. Lahore Qalanders is not the situation to disappoint the fans more as the 1st three seasons were not quite impressive for Lahore Qalanders.

In PSL 2019 Lahore Qalanders would definitely want to start the league with the victory. Islamabad United is the 2 times defending champion and will definitely want to start the tournament with a victory. Both the teams are equally balanced with the combination of sizzling bowlers, batsmen, allrounders.

Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalandars Match News

Ab Devilliers joins the Lahore Qalanders.

Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalandars Who won?

The information will be updated at the end of the tournament.

Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalandars Match Date

The match date of Islamabad united vs Lahore Qaladners is FEBRUARY 14, 2019

Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalandars Full Highlights

The full highlights of the match between Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalanders full highlights link.

Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalandars Full Match

If you interested to watch the Islamabad United and Lahore Qalanders Full match. Kindly visit our PSL live streaming you can also get the live score information and match highlights. Stay Tunned to CricStands.

Islamabad United Vs Lahore Qalandars Batting Tips

The batting tips for Islamabad united and Lahore qalandars will be provided at the toss.

You Will Get Complete Insights about both teams.

Read full detailed articles about

 

ISLAMABAD UNITED

LAHORE QALANDARS

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *